£70 - £76 per hour, Benefits: 9 day fortnight
+44 (0)151 666 8918
over 1 year ago
Scantec are currently looking for an experienced Oracle EBS Functional Consultant required to join a team for day to day support of EBS R12 with a strong knowledge of Supply Chain and P2P and additional knowledge in areas such as Finance, Projects, HCM and User Management.
In this role, you will:
- Provide Functional, Technical and Configuration knowledge.
- Extensive experience in support of Oracle EBS R11 or R12 with business process and functional knowledge of Oracle EBS modules in the area of area of Procurement (Purchasing, Advanced Procurement / Contracts, isupplier Portal, Sourcing) and with additional knowledge of Finance (General Ledger, Payables, Receivables, Assets, Cash Management, Inventory, iExpense), and/or Projects (Project Costing, Project Billing, Project Management)
- Ability to analyse and review business procedures and change requests, and recommend and implement changes to the business processes and functional system setup.
- Adhoc troubleshooting with excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Advanced knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL for troubleshooting needs and to address reporting requirements.
- Degree level education or the equivalent experience is preferred.
- Good understanding of Data Protection Act requirements
- Strong understanding of the business environment and constraints to add value through the definition and delivery of information available from the Application.
- Strong understanding of data structures and reporting capability
- Strong written, verbal and presentational skills
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders (internal and external) and at all levels
- Ability to lead and motivate at all levels of the company• Initiating and driving change, with drive to achieve results
- Understanding of OLAP methodologies, techniques and development
- Understanding of SQL and ability to define moderately complex queries
- Ability to manage conflict while maintaining positive working relationships.
- Proven experience in the delivery of information to consumers, including presentation, analysis and formatting and providing this at a senior level within the business
- Requirements capture through leading workshops and other means
- Extensive previous experience within the Oracle applications arena
- Proven in depth experience in the management of the Oracle Applications including analysis of release and patch requirements
- Extensive experience in managing RLI activities
- Coordination of cross-company virtual teams
- Business knowledge in the appropriate functional area
** Due to the nature of the projects, successful applicants will need to obtain UK security clearance therefore Scantec can only accept applications from those resident in the UK who hold a full UK passport.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.