£20100 - £22800 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8956
about 2 months ago
My client is a Global Life Sciences company that has grown significantly in the UK throughout the last decade.
Following a significant financial investment and further successes in the last 12 months, this organisation is now looking to expand their laboratory team by adding a Production Laboratory Technician on a permanent basis.
Reporting into the Laboratory Manager, this is an excellent opportunity for somebody with laboratory based production experience (gained from either a degree or industry experience) to join a Global leader and further develop their career. There are ample training and development opportunities on offer for the successful candidate as well as a set out framework and significant budget to support career growth within the business.
Duties will include;
- Utilising laboratory based semi-automated equipment to produce biologically active products.
- Manually testing in-process samples to ensure accuracy of automated analytical, measuring and weighing equipment.
- Weighing, measuring and preparing biologically active samples in readiness for production runs.
- Freezing and packing finished products in readiness for distribution.
- Keeping laboratory and production facility hazard free and tidy.
- Running audits.
- Ordering stock.
- Any other duties as required by business.
This role is a brilliant opportunity to further develop laboratory skills in a fast-paced production environment. The company is growing and keen to develop their staff and any successful applicant can expert a high level of support and learning opportunities.
Benefits for the role include a competitive salary, contributory pension, free onsite parking, significant investment in learning and development and access to various discount and health schemes.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.