£25000 - £35000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8912
3 months ago
The Business Analysis team need to understand how the business works and how the departments interact, in order to identify future needs and analyse/document business requirements to be able to create solutions to meet those business needs.
This role will appeal to a Business Analyst who enjoys working with both the development team and internal stakeholders as the main liaison between the two, creating both functional and non functional specs in an Agile environment.
- Communicate with internal business units to understand the needs of departments and the organisation as a whole
- Work with stakeholders to understand and investigate feedback into the service / function / product provided by information services
- Use data modelling practices to analyse your findings and create suggestions for operational improvements and changes
- Consider the opportunities and potential risks attached to the suggestions you have made
- Communicate the benefits of your recommendations and help to address any uncertainty and concern
- Produce written documentation to describe the current state of a business function, as well as the desired target state
- Ensure plans are made and processes are created to evaluate the impact of the changes requested by the various business units
- Worked as a BA on IT projects previously
- Requirements gathering from people at all levels
- Creation of functional & non functional specs
- Process Mapping, “as-is” “to-be” experience
- Worked in an Agile environment previously
What can the company offer in return?
- Flexible working
- Supportive of career coals
- Innovative development & training on the job
- Accredited GOLD partner in Investors in People
- Tunnel Tag (Liverpool to Wirral commuters)
- Pension scheme
- Subsided social events
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.