£65000 - £75000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8905
over 1 year ago
This is an excellent time to join the company. They key role is central to the success of the programme and can develop into a senior role. Reporting directly to the Programme Director, you will join exciting projects based near Stoke on Trent and you may be required to travel to sites across North West and Midlands.
You will have the opportunity to build and develop your own career path, the client will provide the support you need to achieve your ambitions and have a professional development plan. You will receive a competitive reward package and have a performance - related bonus scheme and an employee recoginition scheme. Other benefits include membership fee's to join relevant body, employer contribution pension scheme, flexible working and a flexible holiday scheme.
The purpose of the role is to develop, manage and maintain project schedules for effective project planning and progress monitoring.
- Develop and maintain programme/project schedules, define the Work Breakdown Structure and manage the coordination of activies.
- Manage the configuration of scope, time and cost in the schedule through coding, resource loading, logic linking and establishing performance measurement baselines to record and track progress
- Develop the process and framework used to define, maintain, report and control schedules, identify interfaces, promote and monitor milestone definition sheets, establish baselines, code and resource schedules.
- Work with the operational manager to assess the impacts of change on the schedule
- Manage the Street Works co-ordination team
- Apply critical path analysis to facilitate de-risking of the plan
- Produce progress reports showing variance against the baselines, including RAG status reports based againt time
- Provide expert input at planning workshops; protect integrity of schedules
- Complete and close out schedule activities to capture as built data for time and cost benchmarking
- Support the development and maintenance of the projectMonthly workshops involving all leaders, to discuss understanding of the required outputs and their roles delivering these.
- Weekly production monitoring meetings
- Plan next 12 weeks work in detailRun schedule integrity checks using appropriate tools to ensure plans are of appropriate qualitiy and integrity between various IT platforms.
- Previous experience working within a similar role
- Experience working as Planning Manager
- Experience using P6 Primavera
- Experience working within
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.