£37000 - £47000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8999
over 1 year ago
Quality Assurance Technical Service Officer's responsibilities include:
- Ensuring processes and procedures for Global Services Operations in UK/ Ireland are
in compliance to regulatory requirements, to Corporate Quality Manual and to the
ISO 9000 and 13485 requirements
- Actively participate in the design, implementation and/or maintenance of the quality
processes in the field service operations and service centre operations for UK/
- Ensure quality assurance compliance in the FA, customer care, field and service
centre operation processes.
- Maintain a strong relationship with the local Global Services team (field operations
and service centre operations), QATS EMEA Team and relevant Stakeholders (CQA,
- Global Services Quality Systems Local Process Ownership: documentation,
procedures, training, internal and external audit, CAPA and non‐conformities, post
marketing surveillance activities (product complaints, medical device vigilance, and
Field Actions), supplier qualification, validation process (IQ, OQ, PQ protocols),
change control process and risk assessment
- Support and ensure compliance of field and service centre operations processes in
UK/ Ireland: Device Release, Labelling, Storage areas, Calibration, Decontamination,
Equipment Validations, Repair, PM, Spare parts management
- Support or lead local and/or European projects.
You will be degree qualified preferably within a Scientific or engineering based qualification, with a mminimum of 1‐3 years’ experience in quality management in a medical device or
technical service organisation. Alternatively experience within a technical service/ manufacturing environment or Electro‐mechanical would suffice.
Application via CV
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.