£40000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8971
3 months ago
We are recruiting on behalf of a big player within the oil & gas industry who are looking for a Site Services Manager to run 2 internal teams. You will be looking after the day to day management of a team of 10 across both a support and an incoming call desk.
- Co-ordinate support for on site technicians
- Manage call desk staff
- Carry out performance reviews, 1:1's etc
- Ensure teams are on track with performance against KPI's
- Carry out client visits as and when deemed necessary
- Support through a change management program
- In the first few months, you will be required to support staff on a weekend work rota
- Team Management
- Change management
- Support of call centre or support staff
- Carrying out employee performance evaluations
- Implementations of policies & procedures
- Knowledge of the oil/gas/petrol sector a bonus.
- Excellent staff benefits scheme
- Opportunity to implement change
- Opportunity to take on a new challenge
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.