££competitive, car, bonus
+44 (0)151 666 8953
3 months ago
The successful Head of Sales will have previous FMCG food manufacturing experience within the chilled food category. You will have experience and contacts within the convenience and independents sector as well as experience of developing relations with national retail accounts.
Head of Sales responsibilities include:
• Actively and proactively develop and manage the sales pipeline
• Assume responsibility for meeting predefined strategic Key Performance Indicator (KPI) targets, monitor and measure performance against targets.
• Creating and activating both short and longer term customer/channel strategy aligned to delivering the defined business strategies.
• Providing comprehensive analysis of the market and competitors
• Delivering effective pre and post evaluation of key commercial activities
• Strengthen and manage customer relationships at all appropriate levels, including overseeing all customer activities.
• Establish networks and relationships at senior level with key customers and decision makers to leverage best results
• Oversee the development, implementation and achievement of annual budgets.
• Develop and maintain an in depth understanding of all aspects of the business and retail accounts
• Day to day management of retail accounts
• Draw up account plans for each part of the business that are designed to deliver against company and retailer objectives and KPI’s.
• Understand and build knowledge of major competitors.
• Develop a good understanding of site manufacturing capabilities and processes to assess potential impacts of any initiatives suggested.
• Develop a sound understanding of the cost structure of products in order to ensure all opportunities to drive profitable sales are exploited.
• Identify opportunities to develop and grow the sales team
Application via CV
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.