+44 (0)151 666 8968
3 months ago
As soon as possible
Permanent working 8.00am – 4.30pm Monday to Friday
A leading manufacturer of over the counter pharmaceutical products is looking to appoint a QC Analyst within their NPD and QC sections on a permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to gain experience of working within this industry and candidates from other industries with a science background are welcome to apply. Equally Graduates will also be considered.
- Sampling, testing of API’s and excipients to relevant Pharmacopeia monographs using various analytical techniques.
- Review of the supplied validation documentation, ideally the candidate should have working experience if ICH Q2(R1) to ensure the validation work carried out is acceptable.
- Source the appropriate consumables (HPLC columns, analytical standards, reagents etc.) and write appropriate Analytical Method Transfers Protocols. Execute the necessary work and write the Analytical Method Transfer Report.
- Analysis of the initial batches of new products manufactured and subsequent stability samples
- Facilitate the introduction of new products to site.
- This will be a varied role with duties dependant on production timelines.
Candidate must be able to demonstrate appropriate technical knowledge with respect to equipment and analytical methods, have a good understanding of GMP and be able to work methodically. Candidate must be well organised and maintain a good standard of housekeeping.
- Degree qualified or with a HNC/HND and additional experience
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.