£40000 - £48000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8987
6 days ago
Based in Teesside
Salary - £40,000 - £48,000p/a
Key Skills - Planning, P6, Reporting, Project Controls
Contact - Ed Hammersley (email@example.com)
Within this role you’ll be working within a global organisation that is a specialist in delivering large scale engineering and infrastructure projects. This organisation offers bespoke expertise within Project Controls, Cost Management and Project/Programme Management.
- Create and maintain project schedules that support and align with project requirements
- Reduce uncertainty, understand objectives and improve efficiency
- Interact with project team to define scope of work to develop and update detailed schedules, cost information and identification of variances from original plan
- Interact with and assist project managers to schedule work and coordinate assignments
- Analyse critical path and constraints to determine effect of changes to schedule and recommend work-around
- Monitor and advice on status of project KPI’s
- Previous Project Controls experience
- Conversant with P6
- Experience working within engineering or infrastructure projects
Should this position be of interest to you, or if you would like more information on this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.