£28000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: 10% Bonus; Free Parking
+44 (0)151 666 8999
about 1 year ago
Are you an experienced QC looking to progress to a QA role? Do you have significant experience as an Investigations Specialist (QC) within a pharmaceutical organisation and looking to progress your career? Does a global organisation with a focus on internal promotions sound like the right place for you?
We are working exclusively with a global pharmaceutical company as they expand their current QC and QA team. Operating as an Investigations Specialist you will be supporting the business in making judgment on product batches and processing environment through to the review of batch records and certificates of analysis of information.
- Compliance focused through the collection and analysis of the necessary documentation
- Conducting investigations relating to deviations from the production process
- Documentation verification of the certificates of analysis within guidelines and specifications (SOP, GMP, FDA etc)
- Correct storage of documents relating to batch records ad detours
- Periodic analysis of deviations and business updates across procedures and standards
- Updating SOPs in accordance with GMP requirements
- Total batch record management and compliance within specifications of batches.
An ambitious and ideally experienced QC. You will be flexible in your approach and keen to learn and develop new skills.
You will ideally have a strong understanding of GMP and technical processes, be hands on in your approach and come from a pharmaceutical industry background.
Apply on line or call me Kelly Maddocks for a confidential discussion on 0151-666-8950
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.