££competitive, car package, bonus
+44 (0)151 666 8953
over 1 year ago
The successful Head of Finance will support on key strategic, commercial and operational decision making in order to improve and develop business performance. The Head of Finance will also oversee the day to day activities of the finance team ensuring the production of accurate and timely financial and management accounts.
The successful Head of Finance will hold a formal accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with a minimum of 3 years post qualification experience. You will ideally have worked in a commercial accounting / finance business partnering role within a manufacturing environment. You will have proven experience of managing costing models and analysis as well as the ability to influence and guide non finance managers in their decision making.
Responsibilities of the Head of Finance include:
• Management of the finance team with responsibility for financial accounts, operational accounts, commercial accounts, purchase ledger and sales ledger
• Providing analytical support for both tactical and strategic decision making with constant challenge and review
• Responsible for the development and calculation of standard costing models for profitability analysis and commercial decision making
• Ensuring adherence to reporting requirements including weekly and monthly reporting, statutory accounts, quarterly forecasts, annual budgets and cash flow forecasts
• Delivery of finance improvement plans and objectives to support business strategy
• Responsible for the budget and quarterly forecasting processes
• Co-ordinating the capital process
Application via CV in first instance
Head of Finance
£££competitive + car package, bonus
Bedfordshire, commutable from: Bedford, Luton, Cambridge, Milton Keynes, Northampton, Huntingdon
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.