+44 (0)151 666 8952
over 1 year ago
Due to continual growth my client is looking to add an EC&I Design Engineer to their team in Lancashire.
They specialise in the design, manufacture and engineering of bespoke machinery used in mechanical handling, decommissioning and new build projects.
- Production of Electrical Designs for Projects
- 2. Specific Areas of Responsibility
- Work within a multi-discipline design team and be responsible for undertaking the design and drawings for electrical equipment as delegated by the principal Engineer or Design Manager
- Production of Documentation, Operation and Maintenance manuals, test documentation, and functional design specifications.
- 3. Additional Tasks
- Participate in Design reviews, and Essential Health and Safety Reviews
- When required be part of the test and commissioning team which could require having to work away from home for short periods.
- 4. Reporting Relationships
Reports to: Principal Electrical Engineers
- 5. Standards
- Compliance with company procedures and policies.
- Display a professional, acceptable attitude and image for all work associated with and undertaken on behalf of the client.
- Champion and up hold the clients values: Respect, Commit, Protect, Inspire
- ONC in Electrical Engineering (or equivalent)
- Low Voltage equipment
- Electrical Installations
- IEE Regulations
- PLC Systems
- Drive Systems
- Nuclear Engineering Knowledge
- Intimate knowledge of drawing principals and standards
- Broad based engineering experience in manufacturing and installation of electrical systems
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.