£40000 - £45000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8953
over 1 year ago
Reporting to the Head of Finance, the successful Financial Controller / Finance Manager will be responsible for overseeing the day to day activities of a small finance department and ensure the production of accurate financial accounts and reports.
The successful Financial Controller / Finance Manager will ideally have previous experience of leading a small finance team with the ability to coach, lead and mentor others to deliver key business objectives.
Responsibilities of the Financial Controller include:
• Management of the finance team including financial accounts, purchase ledger and sales ledger
• Ensuring adherence to reporting requirements including: monthly reporting, statutory accounts, quarterly forecasts, annual budgets and cash flow forecasts
• Ensuring appropriate systems and internal controls are in place and maintained
• Ensure delivery of finance department improvement plans and objectives
• Chair monthly capital meetings
• Provide financial support to Operations, Supply Chain, Procurement and Commercial teams
• Provide support and cover for the Head of Finance
Application via CV in the first instance
Bedfordshire, commutable from: Bedford, Luton, Cambridge, Milton Keynes, Northampton, Huntingdon
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.