£38000 - £40000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8971
5 months ago
We are currently recruiting for an Infrastructure Engineer/Infrastructure Manager. They are a rapidly expanding software house who have been experiencing organic growth year on year since they started.
They are looking for a dedicated Infrastructure Manager to manage existing assets as well as to create a roadmap to plan for future growth and expansion.
- Day to day management of Azure infrastructure
- Capacity analysis with developers and CTO.
- Develop road map and time line
- Project implementation
- Contributing to the continuous delivery process
- Providing accurate estimates for items of work
- Prioritise work with stakeholders
- Mentor other team members
- Evaluating suitable technology to adopt
- Produce technical documentation
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- Expert knowledge of Azure - maintenance, upgrades, administration etc.
- Knowledge of Microsoft and Linux server administration
- Knowledge of container technologies - Kubernetes, Docker etc.
- Fully flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work remotely when needed.
- Growth and Research Mentality
- Base salary up to £40,000
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.