£55000 - £65000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8905
about 1 year ago
They are looking to recruit an experienced Planner who is seeking development opportunities within their career and has a strong foundation of technical understanding within their skillset.
Due to the nature of this role, you must hold or be able to obtain UK security clearance and must hold a UK Passport.
- Experience with P6/Primavera
- Demonstrate project management and planning techniques
- The ability to coordinate and work with other teams
- Good research and analytical skills
- Professional working knowledge of project management and Planning software tools
- The ability to obtain security clearance
- Create and maintain project schedules that support project requirements
- Develop the project schedules and liaise with the project manager and project team
- Understand objectives and improve efficiency
- Schedule work and coordinate assignments by coordinating with project manager
- Evaluate project schedule progress and performance, identifying problem areas
- Support project managers to maintain timely and effective change management processes
- Assist project team to develop reports to keep up with progress of projects
- Update detailed schedules, cost information and schedule work and coordinate assignments
- Comply to NEC or FIDIC contract processes
- Undertake project reviews
- Monitor and consolidate all project plans
- Monitor and advise on KPIs
If you are interested in this role or would like more information, send your CV or call me on 0151 666 8905.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis (outside IR35 Determination). Agency PAYE and Umbrella engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.