£55000 - £75000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8905
about 1 year ago
Our planning function supports the project teams working on various high profile projects giving Planning Engineers diverse experience. You are expected to deliver planning activities on site for the Client and form a team to deliver the project.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right person with experience in nuclear, oil & gas, petro-chemical or defense. You will receive an excellent career development plan and the option to take your career to the next stage.
Due to the nature of this role, you must hold or be able to obtain UK security clearance and must hold a UK Passport.
- Implement high quality planning and scheduling standards to other line managers on projects.
- Develop project plans using P6
- Make sure project control procedures are integrated into the delivery process
- Provide expert advice including daily, weekly or monthly schedule updates
- Producing of monthly planning reports, resource updates and projections
- Produce ad-hoc reports
- Inform Project Manager or other stakeholders significant schedule impacts and their effect on progress and completion
- Attend regular planning and progress meetings
- A recognized diploma or degree or be qualified by experience
- Experience in all aspects of planning
- Experience of Primavera P6
- Experience of the nuclear industry
- The ability to be able to be office or site based according to the needs of the project
- Skilled at client interfacing and experience in offering both strategic and project advice
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills
- Experience in resourcing, progress measurement, earned value analysis, completion forecasting and status reporting
- Vast experience across whole project and programme life-cycle
- Experience in reconciling cost information
- Experience in Earned Value Analysis
- Experience in estimating, scheduling, programming and risk.
If you are interested in this role or would like more information, send your CV or call me on 0151 666 8905.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.