+44 (0)151 666 8999
13 days ago
£26,000- £32,000 base, OTE up to 35%, company car
Benefits include: 25 days holiday (plus public holidays), flexible working arrangements, private medical cover, defined contribution pension scheme.
Burton-Upon-Trent, Macclesfield, Stoke-on-Trent, Stafford, Whitchurch, Congleton,
My client is an established contract service provider looking to appoint an External Sales Consultant on a permanent basis; to they’re rapidly growing business. The business offers testing services to the construction, ceramic, aerospace, energy and health care sectors for their clients across the world. This position would require you to be partially field based going out to meet clients whilst also working some days in the office.
The External Sales Consultant’s Duties will include:
- Work closely with the Construction Business Manager and Sales Manager to implement sales strategies
- Maintain, Manage and develop existing clients. Increasing the growth rate of Construction Testing business by: identifying and investing time in existing clients that represent higher value and scalable business opportunities; whilst researching, identifying and acquiring new clients which fit this strategic profile.
- Develop strong relationships in the appropriate functional specialisms with key clients, by listening to their needs and finding solutions
- Business development of new clients and opportunities.
- Provide timely plans, reports, business information and market / customer insights to the Sales Manager and Construction Business Manager
- Work with the technical teams in the UK to articulate requirements and develop proposals for resolving the customers’ needs / problems.
- Input customer and market feedback / insights to help and assist the marketing team develop new communications and other duties as may be reasonably required by the Company.
You will be qualified with a degree preferably within engineering and come from an engineering or construction background. Existing knowledge of the construction industry would be advantageous.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.