£30000 - £38000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8954
over 1 year ago
Up to £38,000.00 (DOE)
FMCG Food Manufacturing
Oswestry, Telford, Shrewsbury, Whitchurch, Shropshire, West Midlands, North West.
A leading Blue Chip FMCG manufacturer with multiple UK sites is currently seeking a Continuous Improvement Manager / CI Manager to lead and drive the group CI and Lean agenda at their factory near Shrewsbury.
Continuous Improvement Manager / CI Manager will be responsible for delivering the business improvement strategies using CI and lean methodologies to enable the site to achieve its targets, improve efficiencies and reduce bottlenecks within current processes.
You will be a CI professional used to implementing CI and lean principles into a fast paced manufacturing facility. You will be able to demonstrate the ability to gather and analyse production data to identify areas for change and improvement and will be able to influence and facilitate cross functional teams through all phases of project lifecycles.
Continuous Improvement Manager / CI Manager Responsibilities include:
• Lead the execution of the Business Improvement plan for the manufacturing unit.
• Ensure that cross functional teams are engaged and are supported with the appropriate tools.
• Deliver training and coaching as specified to build capability across all functions.
• Ensure key stakeholders embed a continuous improvement culture.
• Draw on best practice from the division to inform manufacturing unit application of tools and solutions.
• Review and analyse KPI scorecard performance for the Manufacturing teams to ensure data integrity, generate insight and action improvement plans which develop current performance
• Identify resource requirements and work with Senior Leaders to build appropriate teams to deliver agreed programmes of work.
Application via CV submission only.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.