£35000 - £38000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8953
4 months ago
Reporting to the Site Services Manager, this role will work closely with the asset care teams to ensure that site service equipment and facilities are maintained and improved to achieve maximum performance across the site.
The successful Site Services Engineer will hold an electrical bias or be a true ‘multi skilled’ engineer with experience of site services management (effluent plants, cooling towers, water treatment, air conditioning units, boilers, compressors, refrigeration plants).
Responsibilities of the Site Services Technician / Engineer include:
• To provide proactive and effective response to all site service breakdowns across the shift
• Play a proactive role by supporting the development of efficient and effective asset care programmes to improve site service equipment reliability and availability across the site.
• Ensure cost of maintenance is transparent and communicated to necessary stakeholders.
• Ensure the proper use of SAP and other relevant IT systems.
• Understand and support the site services KPI framework to drive performance.
• Take part in capital projects when extra support is required.
• Support the Engineering Shift Leader in being the first point of contact for engineering support for the wider team.
Application via CV
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.