£70000 - £75000 per annum, Benefits: Car Allowance
+44 (0)151 666 8960
about 1 year ago
Location: Flexible (Wolverhampton primarily but can consider Warrington for right candidate or remote working with travel)
Salary/Package: Negotiable – dependant on working location and requirements
Start date: ASAP
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Senior Commercial Manager to work on a permanent staff basis in Wolverhampton (or Warrington/remote with travel) for a technical/engineering services organisation specialising in the design, manufacturing and installation of specialist equipment in Nuclear sector.
** The role will primarily be based in Wolverhampton, however working location flexibility is available on a case by case basis - please contact me for further details on location flexibility as special arrangements can be made for the right candidate**.
Heading up the Commercial team, you will be reporting directly to the Head of Project Services and be an integral part of the business, providing complete contract management services and being heavily involved with tendering and commercial reviews in projects whilst factoring in commercial risk.
You will be offered a competitive salary and have the option of a company car in addition to this.
In order to be considered for this role, you will have the following experience and skills:
- You will be qualified to a degree level and have extensive commercial experience with EPC organisations
- You will have a breadth of experience working within a highly regulated industry (Nuclear preferred).
- You will have extensive experience with developing complex tenders with multi-disciplined bid teams
- Strong experience with contractual matters and interfacing with legal departments
- Experience with NEC/FIDIC contracts within the power construction industry and major projects and programme environment (particular knowledge of UK law and it's impact on the contract/commercial function)
- You will be dynamic with an aptitude for problem solving and team work. You will be results orientated, flexible, reliable and have excellent communication, being able to create interpersonal relationships at all levels.
- You will strong and proven negotiation skills and the ability to secure the required outcomes when dealing with people.
- Being a member of a professional body would be advantageous
Please click on the link to apply, or contact Tamsin at Scantec directly for further details.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.