£28000 per annum, Benefits: Company bonus
+44 (0)151 666 8943
11 months ago
Days, 8.30am – 5pm, Monday to Friday
Due to internal promotions as well as wider site expansion projects, a leading FMCG manufacturer is currently seeking a Graduate Process Improvement Engineer to join their Engineering team. This business is expanding and will offer strong opportunities for those who want to work for a progressive manufacturing business.
Working closely with the Engineering projects, quality and operations teams, as the Process Improvement Engineer, you will be responsible for suggesting and highlighting engineering process improvements on site assets as well as analysing data and working collaboratively to suggest and implement improvements.
Process Improvement Engineer – summary of key responsibilities:
- Implementation of new or modified processes
- Working closely with all other departments to assist in asset care and improvements
- Contributing to the development of Process Best Practices
- Monitoring and writing reports of resource efficiency data and trends
- Implementing modifications of existing equipment, tailored to specific needs or opportunities
- Provide Process Engineering support for capital projects
- Support on projects and manage projects where appropriate
Please apply via CV submission to Paul Bradley.
Commutable from: Gainsborough, Lincoln, Brigg, Scunthorpe, Scampton, Doncaster, Grimsby, Lincolnshire
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.