£30000 - £40000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8946
about 1 year ago
Due to an expansion in workload, our Client is looking to recruit a Civil/Drainage Design Technician with extensive experience and knowledge of Civils 3D.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects including education, infrastructure, residential, commercial, leisure & retail.
- Working on a range of small to very large projects reporting to the discipline lead.
- Designing roads and drainage for infrastructure and development projects.
- Working as part of a multi disciplinary team and individually, where required.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE;
The candidate must have:
• Qualified Civil Design Technician Good communication skills
• Extensive proven working experience and knowledge of Civils 3D is absolutely essential
• Proficient in the operation of AutoCAD (2010 or later) PDS and
• Microdrainage software.
• Experience in the operation of AutoTrack is beneficial.
• Experience in the operation and application of Microdrainage developing designs for government agency clients would be advantageous.
Our Client can offer an excellent Salary and benefits package, along with great Career progression.
Should this role be of interest to you and you have the experience required, please call Sophie on 0151 666 8946 or Apply now!
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.