Lincolnshire ( South Humberside)
+44 (0)151 666 8957
19 days ago
Alternating Shift pattern (6-2pm, 2-10pm) Monday to Friday
Hull, Brigg, Scunthorpe, Humberside, East Yorkshire
A FMCG Food Manufacturer is currently seeking an Engineering Supervisor to lead and manage a team of engineers to provide a full and efficient engineering service.
Key responsibilities Include:
- Responsible for the day to day engineering function of the business unit, managing direct reports.
- Ensure planned preventive maintenance is carried out as per schedules.
- Organize all parts required to carry out maintenance programs in conjunction with engineers.
- When necessary assist with breakdowns and repair work.
- Organize all staff holidays.
- Manage shift handovers.
- Supervise projects (small works contractors)
- Obtain and record all necessary process equipment data.
- Manage leading Hands recording of planned preventative maintenance
- (PPM’s) for the department.
- Write new PPM’s as and when necessary
- Agree job sheets on a daily basis and program requests
- Work closely with production to achieve production needs
- Organize engineer’s production shift cover.
Apply via CV Submission or contact Mike Cairns on 0151 666 8957 to discuss further.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.