£ Negotiable plus bonus
+44 (0)151 666 8999
KM - 24.04
4 months ago
Key Benefits to you:
- Your strategy will shape the direction of the Biologics Process Sciences function
- You will be the driving force for the advancement of the design, development and delivery of the new drugs
- You will be integral in the development and optimisation of the downstream purification process across a wide and varied portfolio
- You will be collaborating across the Global sites
- Working with external partners and CMOs for product advancement
- Your input will shape and mould the department, your team and the results globally
As a key leadership role (Director reporting into the Executive Director) you will have responsibility for the Biologics Process sciences team. With a team of 25 (each department with a section head)you will be not only developing the strategy but also the talent within your teams.
- Talent management of direct and indirect reports (coaching and mentoring)
- Ensuring downstream processing development activities within the group are delivered on time, to budget and meeting HSE and cGMP standards
- Introducing new biologic development projects into the group from internal R&D or external partners
- Define the process characterisation and process validation programs in collaboration with Global Pharmaceutical Technology
- Review, guide and interpret the data and reports for regulatory submissions
- Drive the innovation within the team and wider department – identifying new opportunities
What are we looking for?:
You will have a excellent interpersonal skills, a natural curiosity and a desire to maximise improvement. You will also be able to demonstrate:
- Experience in one or all of - Mammalian / Microbial / Viral expression systems
- Downstream purification process
- Leadership experience at a senior level
- Degree in Biochemistry / Bioprocessing science or relevant
Call me Kelly Maddocks on 0151 666 8950 for a confidential discussion, or apply on line now to be considered.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.