+44 (0)151 666 8999
6 days ago
Leadership role sitting within Process Sciences (PS) team. Pivotal to the success of the business and critical to the on-going success of the wider business.
With a portfolio of brands known for being best-in-class and specialising in key areas such as medical aesthetics, central nervous system, women’s health and gastroenterology (amongst other areas); joining this business is a recognised career path for success and development in a well respected R&D pioneer.
The Director for Biologics Development is ultimately responsible for the Senior managers, managers and technical Specialists as well as the wider group. You will be driving professional development of the wider team.
Your role will be to:
- Develop and influence strategy
- Budgetary responsibility
- Ensuring work is completed within time-frames and within HSE and cGMP guidelines
- Design and development of drug substance manufacturing processes at lab scales and pilot scale.
- Scale up of the manufacturing processes to both clinical and commercial manufacturing.
- Effective transfer of biologics manufacturing processes to external partners
- Process Characterisation and Process Validation programmes
- Risk assessment – mitigation and reporting
- Manage the talent pipeline for the division
The ideal candidate will be Degree Qualified (Biochemistry/Bioprocessing – or similar); expert knowledge of cGMP and risk management associated with cGMP.
You will have a track record of successfully developing your people, driving business forward and bring new ideas/ways of working to the business.
Call me Kelly Maddocks on 0151 666 8950 for a confidential conversation, or apply on line to express your interest.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.