£45000 - £55000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8903
4 months ago
As Soon As Possible (dependent on notice period)
Our client is a market leading, global consultancy who are active on many high-profile projects in a variety of industries including nuclear, defence and transport. They are a fantastic company to work for with clear career development plans and opportunities for upskilling. They are a growing business with a lot of international presence.
Due to this rapid growth and business development, they are now looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join the infrastructure team in Manchester.
The Quantity Surveyor will work out of city centre offices in either Manchester or Liverpool and duties will include:
- Creating accurate and robust cost reports for clients
- Co-ordinate with Sub Contractors and take responsibility for cost management on a variety of projects
- Ensuring the production of pre and post-contract cost reports, payment applications and procurement advice
- Cost Management/Quantity Surveying experience on large scale infrastructure projects
- Degree in a relevant subject and be working towards/have full membership of a relevant professional body
- Consultancy experience is desirable
If you would like to work for this global business that offers long term stability and wellbeing for its employees, then please apply today.
We have a number of other opportunities for Cost Managers, Commercial Managers and Quantity Surveyors available currently if the above is not of interest, so please feel free to get in touch or recommend any one else who may be interested.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.