South West England
Based on your experience and above market rate
+44 (0)151 666 8999
about 1 year ago
12-18 months (on going)
We are seeking an Engineering Planner that has both experience in the role, and the ability to communicate effectively with team members, management and lab technicians. You will be results focused with an understanding of how the maintenance schedule impacts the effectiveness of the production process.
Reporting in to the Engineering Manager, your role is pivotal in the on going success and credibility of the department.
Your role will include but not be limited to:
- Updating management system database as new records are commissioned – and defining effective maintenance plans
- Leveraging the existing Maintenance Management Systems to order / requisition necessary spares and materials (inc contract labour)
- Experience in managing the work of contractors
- Effectively planning and scheduling of maintenance activities for a small team
- Generate and control the spares ordering and collation equipment required
- Being the process owner responsible for failure mode and equipment criticality assessments and the generation of appropriate maintenance plans Spares holding strategies
- Change control – identifying non-value adding work and raise appropriate justifications within the QMS to remove activity.
This is your opportunity to join a global player as they enhance their current offering; to build your career and benefit from an exceptional package.
Call me Kelly Maddocks for more information 0151 666 8950 or apply on line now – interviews will be after the Easter long weekend.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.