£25000 per annum, Benefits: plus overtime opportunities
+44 (0)151 666 8947
4 months ago
Wirral, Merseyside, North West.
An FMCG food manufacturer with a site on the Wirral is now seeking a Warehouse Supervisor to join their team on a permanent basis. The Warehouse Supervisor will be responsible for accurately and efficiently controlling and maintaining all inventories. To be considered for this role you must have an up to date FLT counterbalance licence (a FLT reach licence would also be advantageous).
Responsibilities of the Warehouse Supervisor include:
- Supervise warehouse activity ensuring safe storage of all stocks and their movement within the warehouses.
- Supervise supply of requested materials to production and control any returns of unused goods with full traceability records and hygiene controls.
- Ensure timely communication of slow moving, excessive stock or rotation issues to the Logistics Manager or Warehouse.
- Take responsibility for building security at opening and closing times.
- Safely and efficiently supervise all warehouse functions including HR, H&S, hygiene, racking condition and the maintenance of all associated stock.
- Accurately and safely load vehicles in accordance with Company procedures
- Arrange third party vehicles and ensure all documentation is available.
- Ensure development of warehouse staff through mentoring and training.
- Assist in the management of the Company’s transport fleet and it’s drivers.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.