+44 (0)151 666 8943
about 1 month ago
Multi Skilled Engineer - Key Responsibilities:
- Take prime responsibility for a comprehensive maintenance programme based on an electronic PM system targeted at reducing non-productive time maximising machine availability
- Input data into the PM system on a daily basis to ensure engineering information is up to date and accurate. Pass relevant information daily to colleagues
- Deliver a first class pro-active service and support for production requirements and factory services. PPM’s, correctives and deep cleans
- Train and assist production to deliver efficient machine setup and rapid start ups. Train and assist hygiene to deliver efficient deep cleans
- Ensure own work and that of others is compliant with health, food safety and environmental requirements
- Take ownership of all damage and repeated failures, investigate in conjunction with Team Leader and drive action
Food manufacturing experience is NOT essential for this role.
Shifts: Rotating Days / Nights, 4on, 4off
Commutable from: Leicester, Loughborough, Melton Mowbray, Nottingham, Newark, Burton Upon Trent, Corby, Derby, Leicestershire, East Midlands
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.