£32000 - £36000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8972
4 months ago
Our client is a leading contractor in the UK Highways industry, due to high volume of work they are looking to recruit professionals to join their team in Chorley. They predominately work on major Highways improvements to complete renewals of roads and structures. Ideally they are looking for Permanent members of staff where they will offer professional development and great benefits along with a competitive salary. The level of positions available are from Engineer up to Senior Engineer.
Key Skills and Qualifications
- A degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- Working towards a chartered / incorporated status of a relevant professional institution.
- Have substantial knowledge of, and experience in, design of highway improvement and maintenance schemes to UK standards
- Experience of Value Managing schemes using Highways England’s processes and procedures. Have a working knowledge and experience of the main management systems & processes used within a similar business
- Experience and a working knowledge of relevant design software and standards
- Experience of working on design and build contracts (desirable
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.