£35000 - £55000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8946
3 months ago
The successful candidate will be responsible for a Team of Junior Engineers and will focus on overseeing the management of current and future Construction projects.
This is a hands on design role and we are looking for a Senior Engineer who can aid and assist other Team members throughout the Design process.
- To oversee all stages of projects from Feasibility to Construction.
- Preparation of designs, structural calculations, drawings, risk assessments.
- Working on Refurbishment and New build projects
- Chartered or en route to Chartership.
- Previous experience mentoring Junior Engineers and overseeing teams at all stages of construction
- Experience of attending sites and Client meetings
- Member of the Institute of Structural Engineers
- CSCS card required
- Creativity and Enthusiasm
- Evidence of experience in a similar role (references required)
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- Valid UK Driving licence
Should this role be of interest to yourself, please get in touch with Sophie on 0151 666 8946 or apply now.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.