Contract salary / Day rate to be discussed
+44 (0)151 666 8953
5 months ago
FTC contract / day rate contract available, to be discussed on application
My client is currently undergoing a large site expansion project and new line introduction. The Electrical Design Engineer will be expected to design electrical systems from scratch to assist in delivering the development of the site. You will review existing designs to assess if they are fit for purpose and make any necessary alterations. The Electrical Design Engineer will also need to work with Project teams to deliver the construction of designs onsite.
Previous experience of design work in a large project environment is a requirement. You will have a strong technical background and be educated to degree level as a minimum.
They would require a strong technical background and educated up to degree level.
Responsibilities of the Electrical Design Engineer include:
- Panel design & liaison with panel manufacturers
- Specification of PLC Equipment and I/O schedules
- Creation of wiring schedules / field cabling terminations / loops / system schematics
- Writing project documents such as test specifications / maintenance manuals
- Commissioning and test on site
- Liaison with clients including attending technical meetings
- Technical support to the sales team for tenders
Electrical Design Engineer
12 month contract initially (salary or day rate to be discussed)
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.