+44 (0)151 666 8943
3 months ago
The successful candidate shall be able to demonstrate a high level of knowledge of managing processes, plans, resources, people, projects and budget as well as offering a clear direction on business and departmental strategy and make decisions to meet the long-term goals of the business
The successful candidate will be able to take a long-term view of all business relationships and builds those relationships at every opportunity. Adopting an appropriate leadership style to motivate, inspire, lead and coach others to achieve excellence.
Senior Process Manager, summary of role responsibilities:
- Lead and manage the Process Team to ensure right first-time delivery of new products and process improvement projects for the immediate term as well as ensuring we are prepared for the future
- Drafting and implementing a strategy for the Process team, aligning resources to the strategy and prioritising accordingly
- Overall responsibility for creation and management of to the one critical path from concept to launch and ensure progress is communication to all stakeholders.
- Establish a training programme for the process team to ensure they have the raw material, product and process knowledge to allow them to effectively complete their duties.
- Ensure that all products developed are legal, safe to eat, meet customer specification and COP, and site policies, as developed.
- Formulate, monitor and report on budgets and KPI’s for the department to enable the business to meet its business operating profit.
- Maintain and review all elements of the Quality Management System which relate to product launches and project delivery.
Application via CV.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.