+44 (0)151 666 8952
27 days ago
I am currently working with world-leading organisations in the pharmaceutical, life science and healthcare sectors to create cutting-edge cleanrooms, laboratories and other sophisticated environments. Their specialist services encompass consultancy, design, construction, commissioning and validation
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, your primary roles and responsibilities are set out below:-
Although responsible to the Managing Director you will have responsibility for all aspects of the project which can be split into specific areas as described in more detail below:
- Safety, Health and the Environment.
- Procurement and Resources.
- Programming and Planning.
Predominantly office based, you will also have a responsibility for attendance at progress meetings and providing feedback from these meetings etc. to all other staff and liaison and coordination with all designers, project engineers and members of the project team.
Knowledge and Experience
- Minimum HNC qualified in Building Services or Building Studies.
- Trained to a minimum standard of IoSH Managing Safely.
- Experienced in managing turnkey projects including construction, HVAC, mechanical and electrical works.
- Experienced in the pharmaceutical and healthcare markets is preferred particularly in the construction of laboratories and cleanrooms.
- Working knowledge of company safety and quality procedures.
- IT literate and conversant with Microsoft Office, Outlook and Project.
- Fully conversant with CDM regulations and able to operate at senior level in fulfilling the role of principal contractor.
- Customer focussed and able to communicate at the highest level within client organisations.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.