+44 (0)151 666 8947
3 months ago
Key accountabilities of Quality Supervisor include -
- Observe and audit production processes ensuring products are made to specification.
- Coordinate non conformance findings and report to relevant department managers.
- Carry out 1-1s and appraisals with the team and implement training if needed.
- Ensure that the HACCP system is fully implemented and promote high quality standards within the business through emphasis on the food safety and legislation.
- Assist in delivery of site standards for visits and audits.
- Manage QA activities when required (auditing non conforming processes, complaint investigations, update of swab schedules, GMP audits, glass and plastic audits).
- Lead, motivate and inspire QA team to achieve personal development and continuous improvement.
The successful Quality Supervisor will have previous experience in a technical / quality role within the food industry, ideally a chilled environment. You will also ideally have experience of supervising a small team. You will ideally have a level 3 HACCP qualification.
Leicester, Loughborough, Ashby-de-la-Zouch, Melton Mowbray, Derby Leicestershire
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.