£35 - £38 per hour
+44 (0)151 666 8972
11 months ago
6 months + ongoing
Our Client is a British multinational engineering, design, planning, architectural design, project management and consulting services company.
An opportunity has arisen for a Civil 3D Designer to support their design team in Birmingham.
You will be supporting the Civil Engineering team in delivering prestigious and notable work for key clients such as HS2, Network Rail and Highways England.
We are looking for someone with 5 years minimum, experience, a HNC CAD or a relevant qualification, who is fully conversant in AutoCAD with Civil Engineering related experience including:
- Experience and knowledge of AutoCAD Civil 3D - please advise what level of competency 1-4 (4 being the highest) and how many years experience
- Experience of 3D solid
- Sub assembly and surface modelling and analysis
- Assembly composer
- Experience of producing high quality output from CAD systems for use in contract documents and reports in a civil engineering environment.
It would be highly desirable if you have:
- knowledge of HoleBase SI Civil 3D add-on or similar software or Microstation
- Experience with point cloud data
- Working with geological information and models or developing and deploying automated routines within a CAD environment.
- Appreciation or experience of projects where BIM principles were implemented/used would be highly advantageous.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.