£500 - £550 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8912
about 1 year ago
- Working with the Project Owner/Sponsor to confirm the project scope and goals and the securing of project resources
- Controlling and reporting progress into the project steering group
- Ensuring projects are delivered on time and on budget
- Manage stakeholder relationships with wider IT teams and the business
- Identify risks and issues with appropriate mitigation actions and drive them to resolution
- Produce weekly project workbook to provide progress update &bull
- Manage the 3rd party project resources to influence successful delivery of the cloud projects
- Work with the central PMO office on project plans, millstones, risks, issues and budget requests.
- Cloud project delivery and general concepts (Smart cloud)
- Project experience with Microsoft Azure is preferred
- Demonstrable experience of managing data centre migration projects
- Experience of managing change in a regulated environment
- Strong influencing skills
- Able to get the job done without line authority
- Strong communication skills - able to communicate complex technical issues simply
- Experience in tracking and maintaining project finances and development of business cases
- Experience in delivering infrastructure projects in a outsourced environment
- PRINCE2 or PMP is preferred
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.