£30000 - £34000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8957
3 months ago
Monday – Friday Alternating 6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm
Widnes, Warrington, Runcorn, Manchester, Ellesmere Port, Birkenhead, St Helens, Chester, Northwich, Liverpool, Merseyside, Cheshire, Wirral
A large manufacturing company with a site based in the North West is currently seeking a Site Engineer with experience in both mechanical and electrical environments to join their team on a permanent basis. Ideally someone with a good working knowledge of pumps, valves, compressors within a manufacturing environment.
The Multi Skilled Engineer will be working on a days shift pattern, 6am-2pm and 2pm-10pm on rotation.
Site Engineer responsibilities -
• Adhere to safety standards and the culture of safety awareness
• Issue permits as required
• Comply with ad-hoc duties and projects
• Conduct fault finding to minimise downtime on equipment malfunctions, implementing suitable corrective actions in a timely manner
• Undertake analysis of breakdowns on plant issues and component failures, implementing appropriate and timely corrective action
• Record all engineering activity on the daily engineering record
• Complete all preventative and predictive maintenance work orders as detailed in the asset maintenance schedules & departmental work load plan
• Identification and completion of remedial work
• Responsible for the housekeeping of the Engineering Workshop and associated stores, documentation and tools
• Support the Operations team with the timely delivery of product changeovers
Please apply via CV submission or contact Mike Cairns on 0151 666 8957 to discuss further.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.