£22000 - £28000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8947
3 months ago
A manufacturing company with a site based in South Wales is currently seeking a Production Planner to join their Supply Chain team on a permanent basis. The main purpose of the role is to ensure the correct stock levels are maintained by planning production effectively. The Production Planner will report in to the Planning and Logistics Manager, this is a days based roles Monday-Friday.
Key accountabilities for Production Planner –
- Prepare daily and weekly production plans and communicate to relevant departments.
- Review line efficiencies and report on these daily/weekly and monthly.
- Generate reports relating to stock, forecast, sales and so on.
- Work closely with the warehouse team to assess floor space for stock hold and finished products.
- Schedule delivery of packaging materials to meet production requirements.
- Use SAP to create a 3 week production plan.
- Help to reduce wastage, maximise factory efficiency and minimise cost.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.