£40000 - £50000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8952
about 1 year ago
£40,000 - £50,000 (Depending on experience)
I’m currently partnered with a global, independent provider of end-to-end power engineering solutions, supporting customers who own and operate electrical networks. Based in Cheshire and employee-owned, they are recognized as a world-leading expert in their field, enabling their customers to manage their electricity networks more efficiently, with fewer failures and outages, greater safety and lower costs.
The Analytical Services Business require an expert (Consultant/Senior Consultant) to work within the high pace Power Forensic team in delivering forensic and failure investigations and bespoke testing from the initial customer contact through to proposal, delivery and reporting.
Overview of Main Responsibilities:
The successful candidate will be able to lead and develop relationships with their clients and manage that relationship from sales lead to report delivery. to:
- Understand customer requirements and use this knowledge to develop proposals for customers.
- Technical project management of Power Forensics investigation projects, of a range of electrical network assets such as transformers, VT’s, switchgear etc, working with the other team members to ensure quality delivery for the customer.
- Project delivery activities including planning, practical strip down of assets, evidence collation, reporting and project clean up and closure of multiple forensic projects.
- Report and communicate progress to the customer and team leader.
- Provide technical advice and knowledge sharing to assist other team members with technical aspects of investigation projects.
- Drive continuous improvements across the Power Forensics proposition set through opportunity identification, sharing best practice and learning.
- BEng Electrical Engineering (or equivalent relevant degree).
- IET status is preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of High Voltage networks and understanding of assets, specifically condition assessment, degradation and failure mechanisms of a variety of electrical assets.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.