+44 (0)151 666 8947
13 days ago
A large food manufacturing company with a site based in Wolverhampton is currently seeking a Development Technologist to join their team on a permanent basis. The main purpose of the role is to manage all technical and administrative elements of development. The successful Development Technologist will work along side an established innovation team and be a play a part in delivering short and long term projects.
Key accountabilities for Development Technologist –
- Project management from concept to launch.
- Conduct feasibility studies.
- Arrange briefing with suppliers.
- Ensure food regulations are met at every stage of the process.
- Organise trials, gather data, coordinate samples and then review/analyse results.
- Sign off artwork.
- Put in place realistic timelines/deadlines and constantly monitor these to ensure they are met.
- Organise all relating paperwork.
To be considered for this role you must currently be working within a food manufacturing environment in either the technical or development team. You will ideally have a food science (or similar) degree level qualification, a good understanding of HACCP and knowledge of regulatory standards, food safety and labelling.
Application via CV only.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.