+44 (0)151 666 8905
about 1 year ago
They are looking to recruit an experienced Project Controls Manager who is seeking development opportunities within their career and has a strong foundation of technical understanding within their skill-set.
Due to the nature of this role, you must hold or be able to obtain UK security clearance and must hold a UK Passport.
- Experience of working in high-profile main contractor organisations
- Ability to obtain SC level clearance (sponsorship available)
- The ability to lead multi disciplined teams
- Experience in stakeholder management
- Experience in coaching and mentoring
- Proven expertise in delivering projects
- Demonstrable EVM expertise
- Provide project controls management, including baseline schedule development and management, performance status and reporting, baseline change control, risk management, EVM and tools.
- Advise on the application of effective planning techniques and controls
- Support programme integration, governance, formats, plan optimisation, reporting and project controls best practices.
- Support the application of project control processes are consistently applied
- Manage governance to ensure robust cost and schedule performance for the agreed Scope of Work across integrated programmes managed across multiple suppliers.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.