£50000 - £60000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8971
4 months ago
The client, an end to end digital solutions provider is looking for a Software Development Lead to join their ever-growing and innovative team.
The company prides itself on finding solutions which will help improve and maximise companies’ procedures and overall IT capabilities. They don’t focus on ‘quick fix’ projects such as website builds but instead delve deeper into the customers vision and end to end processes. They take the customers on a journey of change until it’s fully owned and embedded into their culture.
The role has come about due to company expansion. The company has 6 different teams with each holding at least 10 developers from juniors to leads in addition to UX, Product Owners and Test Analysts. As the Software Development Lead, you will help to deliver the Digital Product Agency Vision. The role is split in 2, half being hands on Software Development and the other being purely around leadership, driving the technical delivery and encouraging learning and sharing of knowledge. This role will be part of the internal community made up with other Software Development Leads to set the vision and drive improvements across the business.
- Responsible for the technical product in the team through a range of technologies
- Help drive the Agile and Lean office culture
- Display excellent leadership skills in a lean product thinking and process environment
- Leading the team with both Frontend & Backend solutions
- Mentoring and knowledge sharing
- Use a ‘Test First’ approach to development, using TDD & SOLID development principles to ensure the maintenance of high quality adaptable solutions.
- Leadership – to be passionate about driving change and improvements in peers and processes.
- Agile Methodology experience
- Test Driven Development
- Client facing capabilities.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.