£55000 - £62500 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8903
over 1 year ago
As Soon As Possible
Our client is a main contractor who is one of the leaders in their field. They have excellent client retention and are keen to grow their team with the best talent for long term progression.
You will be working on a Design and Build Gas project with Construction works, so experience in this area and other Civil works would be highly advantageous.
- Negotiating terms and conditions in subcontracts
- Attending project sites as required (2-3 days a week)
- Managing a Junior QS
- Responsibility for the commercial success of the NEC 3 Option C project
The successful candidate will have the following skills/attributes:
- Degree qualified in Estimating or Quantity Surveying with significant experience
- Advanced Excel skills
- Heavy civils experience - Tunnelling, Piling, Excavation, Ground works etc.
- Extensive Main Contractor experience
If you would like to work for this fantastic company with a collaborative culture, please apply for more information.
We have a number of other opportunities for Cost Managers, Commercial Managers and Quantity Surveyors available currently if the above is not of interest, so please feel free to get in touch or recommend any one else who may be interested.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.