£25000 - £35000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8954
9 months ago
ASAP / Immediately
Truro, Redruth, Falmouth, Newquay, St Austell, Cornwall, South West.
Chilled FMCG Manufacturer
£25,000 - £35,000 (DOE)
A leading food manufacturer based in Cornwall are seeking a Specifications Technologist to join their Technical Team initially on a 6 month FTC (with possibility for this to be extended or go permanent). Reporting into the Technical Director, the main purpose for this role is to maintain and support the provision of accurate customer specifications on both existing and new products.
The successful Specifications Technologist will have previous Specification experience and used to working with all major multiples and their corresponding Technical Library’s.
Specifications Technologist Key Responsibilities;
• Responsible for creating Branded and Retailer product specifications
• Collation, validation and accurate input of product data into relevant retailer specification systems.
• Collation, Maintenance and review of the raw material specifications for the site.
• Ensure specifications meet with legal and customer requirements.
• Review and approval of label artwork information
• Ongoing maintenance of data to ensure information is correct, accurate and to agreed standard.
• Meet target and deadlines for all activities
• Working closely with NPD team throughout the development process.
• Be part of the audit team completing TOP, GMP and Internal audits as required.
• Responding to customer queries with regards to specification on products
• Maintenance of the retailer portals
• Ensure all work is carried out to the highest standards.
• Keep up to date with current food safety regulations
• Assist the technical department in laboratory analysis database control
Applications via CV submission only.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.