£32,000.00 + Benefits
+44 (0)151 666 8954
about 1 year ago
ASAP / Immediately
Salary - £32,000 + Benefits
Shifts – 5 days / 3 shift rotation
Cardiff, Newport, Pontypool, Cwmbran
A global Blue Chip FMCG Manufacturer is currently seeking multiple maintenance engineers to join the team.
The successful maintenance engineer will ideally have experience working within the FMCG industry. You will also ideally be time served or HNC qualified with experience working in high speed, high volume manufacturing environment. Having experience working on PLC control systems is desirable.
• Carry out planned maintenance activities as scheduled by the maintenance plan contained within the CMMS
• Attend and repair breakdowns as required, and report all actions carried out and any further actions required, via the CMMS
• Be proactive in preventing equipment failures and improving overall equipment performance by generating and implementing ideas and modifications
• Provide a service that meets agreed service levels, including minimising downtime and communicating effectively with relevant personnel
• Provide a service that meets food safety standards, whilst maintaining standards of housekeeping and personal hygiene
• Maintain and help improve health and safety standards and ensure that staff work in a safe environment by eliminating, minimising and controlling risks to themselves and others
• Cooperate with contractors and as far as is possible to ensure their adherence to site rules, health and safety and food safety standards
Applications via CV submission only.
If you have not heard from us within 5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful at this time. Due to high levels of applications we are unable to provide individual feedback to candidates.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.