£40000 - £45000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8908
5 months ago
Our client has a fantastic opportunity for a Technical Manager to join their Construction Research and Development facility that specialise in Structural testing. They have a purpose-built construction laboratory that can analyse data to help clients develop new products and processes and investigate and eliminate failures.
- Scope new projects with the sales team
- Set work programs for larger scale customized projects
- Interpret test results
- Add technical input and added value into reports
- Such other duties as may be reasonably required by the Company
Qualifications / knowledge / experience needed for job:
- Civil engineering or structural engineering degree or HNC/HND
- Experience in working in a test environment
- Experience of leading a team & managing operational delivery
- Experience in working with European and National Standards
- Project management experience
- Ability to design tests and test equipment
- CAD trained
- CSCS card holder
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.