£60000 - £65000 per annum, Benefits: Car or Car Allowance
+44 (0)151 666 8960
28 days ago
You will be working closely with the Regional Director and supporting the existing team, helping deliver the business plan strategy, maintaining growth within the market and proving an excellent service to existing clients.
Projects that you will support include those within Education, Commercial Real Estate, Logistics and Healthcare.
You will have extensive understanding of building pathology with a breadth of experience in asset management and design services. You will have a working/delivery knowledge of the professional services of Party Wall & Dilapidations and will have worked within a 'work winning' environment.
A major part of this position will be to lead, mentor and coach less experienced staff, so you must be able to demonstrate prior experience of this nature.
You will have demonstrable skills in the following:
- Managing and delivering consultancy teams within the Building Services market
- Ability to contribute to the development of the business in office/region
- Key client account management
- Developing and maintaining a broad professional network in Bristol and the South West
- Ability to develop business through cultivating a professional network
- A relevant construction qualification and a membership of a recognised professional institute (MRICS) is a requirement
- A track record of generating new opportunities and winning new work
- The ability to manage a project throughout its life cycle
- Detailed knowledge of working within the Building Services and consultancy market.
- Experience of client management and development
- Ability to deal with clients and/or the business at a senior level
For further details or for job specification, please contact Tamsin directly at Scantec.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.