+44 (0)151 666 8947
28 days ago
Responsibilities of the Supply Planner include:
- Manage raw and packing material stock levels to target optimum working stock levels
- Stock reporting and associated analysis.
- Production & capacity planning
- Work closely with customer care team to co-ordinate stock movements.
- To build and maintain effective working relationships with all departments on and off site
- taking part in cross functional projects as required.
- Co-ordinate and ensure the provision of information and clear communications to
- appropriate stakeholders
- Produce reports & presentations as necessary to meet with management requirements.
- Contribute to the general management, decision making, and activity of the Department.
- Provides cover for others absence/holidays as required.
- Convert Demand Plan to Supply Plan.
Application via CV
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.