£36000 - £45000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8946
3 months ago
Our Client is a well established and innovative multi-disciplinary engineering practice based in Northamptonshire.
The Structural Engineering Team provide engineering support to a number of Blue Chip International Brands. Due to new projects, the Team are looking for an innovative Senior Structural Project Engineer to join them, working alongside Clients and Developers.
This is a permanent position.
Responsibilities include (but may not be limited to);
- Reporting to the Associate Director- Project Management of a variety of schemes for Clients in the Industrial Residential, Commercial and Public Sectors.
- Design of structural elements- working alongside the Team and liaison with Clients and design team professionals
- Site visits will be required
- Supporting Teams in other offices/
The successful candidate will;
- Be a qualified Structural Engineer
- A member of the Institution of Structural Engineers
- Have at least 5 years experience of Structural Engineering in a design related environment. (Post qualification construction or industry related experience)
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office and AutoCAD
- Have a strong background in Tekla and TEDDS.
- A basic understanding of Revit/Navisworks is desirable but not essential.
- Be a dynamic and innovative structural engineer, with previous experience of representation to Clients and outside organisations.
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team.
Our Client can offer a competitive salary with a great benefits package included.
Should this role be of interest to yourself and you wish to know more, please call Sophie on 0151 666 8946 or Apply Today.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.